The Fashion Class and Pillows for Paws invite Nightingale students to a free, pawsitively awesome event where we'll be learning to sew some fantastic dog and cat beds for a good cause. Our young artisans will each be sewing one cozy pet bed for donation.
These medium-sized pet beds will be donated to Pillows for Paws, where they'll find their way into the hearts and homes of shelter dogs, cats and rabbits. It's a fantastic opportunity for kids to learn the art of sewing while spreading some warmth and happiness to our furry friends.
Please note, this is a workshop in partnership with The Nightingale School and is for currently enrolled students only.
- Feb 23rd from 3-4:30PM for Grades 3rd-6th
- March 15th from 3-4:30PM for Grades 7th-8th
- March 22nd from 4-5:30PM for Grades 9th-12th
- March 29th from 3-4:30PM for Grades 3rd-6th
- April 12th from 3-4:30PM for Grades 7th-8th
Where: The Fashion Class - 307 East 84th Street, NYC
All supplies are included. There is no charge for this event. Spots are limited. Beginners are welcome!