Calling all mini designers aged 2-4, join us Thursday afternoon 3/7 from 2:45-3:30pm to make a decorated planter with a pretty paper flower bouquet.
Toddlers (and caregivers) will learn to how to add pretty paper or fabric to their planter then create simple paper flowers to "plant" in their new fancy flower pot!
Get ready for a whirlwind of fun, where your tiny trendsetter will not only unleash their inner designer but also fine-tune those motor skills! With the guidance of our talented instructor, you'll be amazed at what your tiny tot can create.
All our crafts have been tried, tested, and absolutely adored by my very own craft-loving toddler - Kerri, The Fashion Class founder and mom of 2
- Where: 307 East 84th Street
- Who: Ages 2-4yrs (a caregiver must be present)
- What: Safe, beautiful, useful, and creative crafts
- When: March 7th 2:45-3:30PM
- All supplies included
- Policies: Toddlers are unpredictable! While we require 24 hours notice for any cancellations, we're happy to change the date of your craft lesson if needed - simply call us prior to class start time.
So, what are you waiting for? Let's dive into a world of glitter, glue, and giggles with our craft classes just for toddlers.