Step into the world of fashion and sewing with our fantastic day camps! Our camps are a blend of practical skills and boundless creativity, tailor-made for Kids ages 6-12! 🎨🧵
Join our fashion camp during the Christmas Holiday and Winter Recess School Break DAILY from January 2-5th 2024
Campers will work on a different project each day, so feel free to sign up for as many dates as you'd like! And guess what? They'll take home their fantastic sewing projects (real & wearable clothing or accessories) at the end of each camp day! 🎁👚👜
- Ages: 6-12 years
- Location: 307 East 84th Street, Ground floor, NY, NY 10028
- Time: 10 AM - 3 PM, extended day available
- Lunch: To be provided by the parent/caregiver
- All supplies are included
- Minimum number of campers is 4, maximum is 12
Our specialized curriculum—developed in partnership with pattern makers, illustrators, and educators over ten years—is designed around what works best for kids, including:
- Limited Class Size “Boutique” limited class sizes of 15 students and a teacher ratio of 1:6 ensure every kid gets the attention they deserve.
- Exceptional Teachers Our teachers combine real-world experience with specialized training and bring kindness and empathy along with energy and enthusiasm to the classroom.
- Safety First Covered blades on fabric scissors along with finger guards and speed control on all sewing machines ensure little hands are always safe!
At The Fashion Class, your child will embark on a hands-on journey, where they'll not only sew real and wearable garments and accessories but also learn to sketch, create, and design their own masterpieces, and so much more! 🌈👗✂️
But here's the twist! Unlike other sewing-only camps, The Fashion Class offers an introduction to fashion. Campers will dive into illustration, merchandising, fashion history, the business of fashion, entrepreneurship, and even a bit of DIY and crafting!
Our specialized curriculum, developed in collaboration with pattern makers, illustrators, and educators over the past decade, is designed to cater to what works best for kids.
Our policies exist to clarify your responsibilities for cancellations, lateness, illness, and other unexpected situations. These policies are important, so please read them before registering.
Don't see your child's day off on our schedule? We offer custom camps for your group of four or more!