- Where: 307 East 84th Street, New York NY 10028
- When: Fall (Sept-Oct), Holiday (Nov-Dec), Winter (Jan-Feb), Early Spring (March-April), Late Spring (May-June)
- 1.5 hour classes
- Price $69/class
- Ages 7-12yrs
- All Supplies Included!
- All students are invited to participate in our seasonal fashion shows held in December and June.
We're also offering an advanced sewing class for students ages 10-12 who've completed at least two seasons with us and a Little Designer's Class for 5-6 yr old's.
Classes meet once per week during the following seasons:
- Fall: September 8th through October 30th 2023
- Holiday: November 1st through December 21st 2023
- Winter: January 2nd through February 29th 2024
- Early Spring: March 1st through April 30th 2024
- Late Spring: May 1st through June 16th 2024
No Class on the Following Dates:
- 9/4 Labor Day
- 9/5-9/7 Studio Prep Week
- 9/16 Rosh Hashanah
- 9/25 Yom Kippur
- 10/31 Halloween
- 11/22-11/26 Thanksgiving Break
- 12/22-1/1 Christmas and New Year Holidays
- 2/17-2/20 President’s Day Holiday
- 3/30-3/31 Easter Holiday
- 5/25-5/27 Memorial Day
Class begins with an introduction on how to use a sewing machine, our machines are equipped with speed control and finger guards for a safe and fun environment. Students begin their first project during their first class. Throughout the course they learn how to thread the sewing machine, properly cut fabric, and use child-friendly patterns to make 2-3 fashionable items during their class.
Each child works with our professional instructors, on their own project at their own pace. Our student/teacher ratio is 6:1 and our studio has ten sewing machines for a class of ten students.
Projects progress in difficulty to build your child's sewing skills and projects change each season so that students can continue to sew with us. We focus on trendy pieces that can be worn by the 'lil designers themselves such as handbags, tops, skirts, pants and dresses.
Questions? Please see our sewing class FAQ's