Want to try a class before committing to a full season? Our Saturday trial classes are perfect for checking out our studio, our sewing machines, and making something fabulous to take home that day!
How it works:
- Each Saturday date will work on a different project.
- All supplies are included.
- Our small sewing class size of 6 ensures everyone gets the attention they need to sew safely and complete their design.
- Students ages 5-17 work individually on their own machine, on their own project.
- Class begins with an introduction on how to use the sewing machine.
- Lots of colorful fabric options to choose from.
- Please register prior to attending, or give us a call to confirm availability for a drop in.
- Saturday mornings from 10:30am-12noon
- The Fashion Class 307 East 84th Street, New York, NY 10028
- Ages 5-17 (Each child works individually - for a small age range consider a playdate)
- All dates are for the 2023-2024 school season
Class begins with an introduction on how to use a sewing machine, our machines are equipped with speed control and finger guards for a safe and fun environment. Students begin and finish their project during their class.
Each child works with our professional instructors, on their own project at their own pace. Our student/teacher ratio is 6:1 and our classroom has six sewing machines for a class of six students.
Our policies exist to clarify your responsibilities for cancellations, lateness, illness, and other unexpected situations. These policies are important, so please read them before registering.